Menu
simonmartindale
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Vevo

How can Virgin Media justify the abandonment of their fabulous Music On Demand service? The replacement, the woeful Vevo, has nowhere near the content.  And yet, I don't remember being given a choice about this or a reduction in my service charges.  

Good businesses value their customers. Virgin Media clearly does not. Shoddy, rip off services and abysmal customer service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vevo

Hi Simonmatindale,

Thank you for coming in and sharing your views on the TiVo apps. I'm sorry that this isn't to your liking, we work hard to ensure that this is for everyone and whilst remaining to be a free service in addition to our TV, Broadband and Telephone services.

I would like to help and ask was there something in particular that you weren't too keen on with regards to the app itself, we'd love to hear some feedback to work on.

Many thanks.

Ben 

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
simonmartindale
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vevo

Hi,

My issue is that the app does not replace the previous service as like for like.  Vevo specifically targets MTV's market and drives viewing order whereas the previous service contained a broader base of music video and the viewing order was entirely in the hand of the viewer.

Your implication that this is a "free" service is a nonsense.  I pay over £100 per month for your services and this was a component that myself and my family particularly enjoyed and which gave you an edge of rivals including Sky.  That is not the case any more. 

I have been a longstanding and loyal customer, but my recent interactions leave me feeling that you do not value my custom or tastes.