Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)

Very unhappy

Hi,
I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have received from Virgin. I am new to virgin. Signed up early march.
We are still without internet boradband and phone. We were suppose to be being connected on 30th March engineer unable to complete job. 12 April operative attended agaian, unable to complete. Two days holiday booked from work for these appointments. Phoned virgin after operative left to see what was happening they didn't know, couldn't tell me manager promised to call me back within the hours still heard nothing, it's now Tuesday 18th April. So still without phone, broadband and TV and virgin have now took there first bill from our account absolutely disgusting service and all I want to do it cancel and go with another provider Do not use virgin as your provider if you are looking to change!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (35 Views)

Re: Very unhappy

Hi Cbaines09,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear about the experience you've had with us so far.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos