Menu
Tj1325
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Very slow channel change

Hi I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone has had the same problem?
When changing channels with the remote it's it very slow in showing what programmes are showing and even has the wrong details now and again. I'm also getting very frustrated with the remote and its design in that you have to press the buttons very carefully to get the options you require i.e. volume, channel change, you have to press them a certain way else you end up just repeating the channels or volume up when you want down. I think a new design of the buttons and the spacing between them is in order.
I'm asking the forum before I get I touch with virgin invade this is a common problem, to be honest I wish I'd stayed with sky but I'm into a long contract now😤
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow channel change

Hi Tj1325,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your remote control. Is this a TiVo® remote that you are having issues with?

It's possible that the remote could be faulty, so we would like to check this out for you.

I'm not able to access your account from your Forum details, but please contact us on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline/mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), taking option 2, and then option 2 again--one of my colleagues can go through the remote checks with you.

We do take on board your feedback, as we're always looking to improve the way we do things. I have forwarded your suggestions about improving the remote control.

Please let us know how you get on with this.

Warm regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos