Menu
RC-2015
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vbox not working

Hi.  Since Thursday afternoon, one of my SMT-2110C Vboxes (I have two) has not been working properly.  For periods of several hours, it cycled between LD:04 and LD:40, then occasionally worked fine for a few hours, then failed again.  Holding in the power button does nothing, and switching it off and on again at the wall just made the screen go blank for a while.  This morning the screen showed LD:04, and after switching it off and on again the screen has stayed blank.  I am not sure of my customer service password, so I would be grateful for any help.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Vbox not working

Hi RC-2015,

Thank you for posting your issue here in the Community. I can see this is the first time so I'd like to say welcome from the Team and I Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that the Vboxes are not working as they should. I've had a look here and I can certainly see that at least one of them is showing some errors and isn't connecting to us. 

I'd like to arrange a visit so we can get hands on this and bring it back to normal. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little blue envelope near the top right of the page.

Thank you and if I can do anything else to help just let me know Smiley Very Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi RC-2015,

Thank you for posting your issue here in the Community. I can see this is the first time so I'd like to say welcome from the Team and I Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that the Vboxes are not working as they should. I've had a look here and I can certainly see that at least one of them is showing some errors and isn't connecting to us. 

I'd like to arrange a visit so we can get hands on this and bring it back to normal. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little blue envelope near the top right of the page.

Thank you and if I can do anything else to help just let me know Smiley Very Happy

Ben

0 Kudos
RC-2015
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The engineer came yesterday and replaced the box - working fine.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi RC-2015 Smiley Happy

Cheers for coming back and letting the Community know Smiley Happy

With everything sorted you'll be able to get back to your viewing pleasure Smiley Happy If there's anything that I can do for you please let myself or one of the Team know Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

0 Kudos