Menu
CraigB99
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 W02 on many channels - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have had problems with a W02 error for over 24 hours now. I have tried numerous times to call support and report a fault but the good old while you wait test always comes back clear, even when the equipment is disconnected or powered off. I would be forgiven to believe it is just a recorded message than a true test.

Either way I cannot report the problem and VM will not accept there is a problem. Getting no assistance is more frustrating than the actual problem. Have only been with VM less than 2 months and have reverted to watching through the old Sky box in freesat mode.

i have restarted and reset the equipment to no avail.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 W02 on many channels - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi CraigB99,

Thanks for posting!

I can see that you have a technician booked for this so please let us know how you get on or if you need help with anything else.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
CraigB99
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 W02 on many channels - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi 

Quick update. Techs found low signal strength on lower frequency channels and handed over to the network team. Networks managed to boost the signal a bit but not enough to get picture quality on all channels. It turns out that the cable from outside our premises to the cabinet is of insufficient grade to deliver a strong enough signal due to the distance from the cabinet.

Cable replacement booked for 1st April. Will keep you posted. Can't fault the engineers, all very polite and knowledgeable. Service let down by error on installation which has only come to light as a result of other cabinet work since.

Craig

0 Kudos