Menu
pajampot
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Black Screen

Hi, we're still frequently getting a black screen with sound and menus intact, but can work around by performing a hard restart on the Samsung TV - which is a pain.
However I can't get a picture at all using iplayer so bookmarking BBC programs is a waste of time

Does anyone know when these issues will be resolved?
0 Kudos
pajampot
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Black Screen

There seem to be constant issues, sometimes its iPlayer, rebooting the box fixes that, but Netflix doesn't work, reboot again Netflix is fixed then there are all4 problems , clearly there are still bugs and no sign of a fix.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Black Screen

Hi pajampot

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service, I've not been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you unfortunately.

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos