Menu
Dannytownend
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V312 Netflix error

Hi - I have had VM installed today. When I try and access the Netflix app it says loading and error V312. The other apps seem to work fine. Help please
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V312 Netflix error

Hi Dannytownend

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service. 

I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box and we're not detecting any errors at the moment, I hope that means that things are working as they should?

If not, get in touch and I'll do everything I can to escalate this issue for you.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dannytownend
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, unfortunately I am still having the same issue with Netflix not working on the box.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the fast response Dannytownend

I'm sorry that you're still not able to access Netflix. Are you still able to access any other apps or On Demand / Catch Up content at the moment? 

I'd like to arrange for a member of our team to take a closer look at this, so I can do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos