Menu
shurvall
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ to TiVo

Hi

I ordered a V+ to TiVo Box Swap and have the confirmation.

Delivery date: 
13 January 2016

My mobile number was on there and correct.

Web Page says

"Our friends at Yodel will deliver your TiVo box to your billing address on the day you’ve chosen, between 8am and 9pm. If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text on the day of delivery with details on how to track your order."

I did not get a text or a delivery of the TiVo and from the website, or following the menu options on 150, I have no clue who I have to speak to.

Ironically, I had an upgrade same day and engineer arrived, which meant I got a TiVo for a V Box, and I timed them together to be in one day for both.

Has anyone else had this experience, as I need to contact someone to say that their systems and processes failed - and no obvious path to find the person to assist.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ to TiVo

Hi Shurvall, 

Thank you for coming in and posting for the first time. 

It's great to know that you've decided to have TiVo and I would love to help Smiley Happy

I would suggest calling 150/ 0345 454 1111 if you've not already received the box. Can you let me know if you have already and if so, do you need any support?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

shurvall
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ben,

Since my post I did go that sort of route and spoke to a Lady, but as it was same day as a change in package (adding Broadband and another TiVo) that it had not updated.

She was going to call me next day, but did not do so, or we missed each other.

I will go that route again and let them know that my V+ has not been swapped.

Unfortunately my father passed on, on Monday, so I am less focused on it.

Steve
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve, 

I'm very sorry to learn about your terribly sad news. I'd like to make this as easy as possible for you, as easy as I can be for you in this difficult time.

Can you please check your PM's, I'll be sending you some additional information I'd like to share with you. 

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos