Menu
squareiz
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V+ remote some buttons do not work?

"ok" button does not work, tried changing batteries but no good. How do i get this fixed or get a replacement?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V+ remote some buttons do not work?

Call 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone then choose Option 1. Confirm your details. Once in the menu choose the Faults option then report a TV fault. If it says that an automated check needs to be done, let it complete and it will put you in qeue to to speak to an agent. Once through to an agent ask for a replacement remote control.

Or ask for the replacement via the webchat. Use a desktop or laptop to access the page, between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa: TV -> Help with my remote control -> Chat online. If all agents are busy, reload the page every three minutes and check again.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Call 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone then choose Option 1. Confirm your details. Once in the menu choose the Faults option then report a TV fault. If it says that an automated check needs to be done, let it complete and it will put you in qeue to to speak to an agent. Once through to an agent ask for a replacement remote control.

Or ask for the replacement via the webchat. Use a desktop or laptop to access the page, between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa: TV -> Help with my remote control -> Chat online. If all agents are busy, reload the page every three minutes and check again.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
squareiz
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your help and guidance. Replacement remote is in the post.
0 Kudos