Menu
Cassia
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ remote control broken

Hi, our V+ remote control has stopped working. I presumed that it was just the batteries and changed them, but there's still no response. The box works fine so that's not a problem. I've tried switching everything on and off numerous times but no joy.

How do I go about getting a new remote? I've tried phoning 150 but I can't speak to a human and the TV Faults sub-menu just checks the box. 

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ remote control broken

Ring 150 select tv faults let it run it's tests and eventually a human being will answer

0 Kudos
Cassia
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. I let the tests run and the message said that they were taking a while to complete so they would end the call and, if the problem hadn't resolved, to call back. Then it said, 'Thank you for calling' and hung up. There was no option to speak to someone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cassia

I'm sorry to hear about the remote and for the problems you're experiencing in trying to contact the team lately.

As dannylau has mentioned, call 150 from any Virgin line and select the faults team, you will be put through to a member of the team if you select the TV fault route. 

If you're still having trouble doing that, let me know and I'll take a look at escalating this request from our end for you, although it will be quicker if you're able to call.

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos