Menu
Leisajoy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ recorded programmes poor quality

Virgin +box on recorded programmes only keeps breaking up I've turned the box off, I've tried doing a test through the website but it stays stuck on 99% any one any ideas
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ recorded programmes poor quality

Hi Leisajoy,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the recorded programmes are breaking up.  I will be happy to have a look at this for you.

I have carried out some checks with your box remotely and there is a detectable signal fault present.  To get this fixed I will arrange for an engineer to call round for you.

I will send the details in a private message, look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Leisajoy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've had a new box put in today service was fantastic, they've replace the old V+ box with a TiVo however I've just come to use it and I've set up to record fine however I can't access my shows I press the button nothing happens I also press pause nothing happens although it pause if it press play HELP I'm confused
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leisajoy,

I will be happy to have a look at this for you.  I have your account details from when we last spoke but I require a couple more details if that's ok?

I will request this via private message, as before look for the  icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos