Menu
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V+ record series not working

Several programs such as BBC4s Art of France and BBC News Dateline no longer have a record series option. Many of series programmed now no longer show future programs even though they exist. Is this Virgin or the program supplier not providing the series info?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ record series not working

The box has limited memory, so what is being served to it info wise etc has been continually getting trimmed.

Oh and just in case you aren't aware: your TV service will terminate in April unless you upgrade to a TiVo (free of charge.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not had any info from Virgin about upgrade required 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

PeteH wrote:

Not had any info from Virgin about upgrade required 

Which exact model is your box (name+number)?

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Box front says Samsung and I am not going to uncable the whole system to see if there is a model number underneath. It was already a replacement and presumably refurbished one after the disc failed in the last one.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I checked some things on my end and from what I seen, the Samsung one has gone into the exception list (all other V kit still getting the axe though.)  So for the time being it looks like your box will continue working past the April deadline. But it's worth keeping in mind that such policies can and do change in less than 24 hours.

- - - - - -