Menu
bunnygirl11
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V plus box not connecting to internet

Hi I have been having trouble with my V plus box for the past week the green online light is flashing constantly and it will not go on to the on demand or the help service is there any way I can fix this without calling an engineer out

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V plus box not connecting to internet

The fault is being caused because there is an upstream signal issue at your property that is preventing your box from communicating with the network. Customer services can do tests to confirm this, but an engineer visit would be required to fix this type of fault.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The fault is being caused because there is an upstream signal issue at your property that is preventing your box from communicating with the network. Customer services can do tests to confirm this, but an engineer visit would be required to fix this type of fault.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi bunnygirl11,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to use On Demand right now.  How are things looking today?  If you're still having trouble accessing On Demand, let me know and I can help further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos