Menu
FOSTER44
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ not working and rebooting

The V+, on demand, and catch up services on my box have not been working for a couple of months now, and now it has started re-booting itself fairly regularly. So apart from watching live TV occassionall it's pretty much unusable. WIFI seems to be cutting out a bit more frequently recently too.

The FAQ page would suggest there's a known fault, and when I phone the helpline I'm told that you are working on fixing the problem - but I need to know, please, how/when this will be fixed and also how I can go about getting a refund for the services I have been paying for?

An email address or direct phoneline would be appreciated, thanks.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
jadexco
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ not working & rebooting

I have had the same with my Samsung V+ HD box: constant rebooting (few times per hour) and finally it just died (1004 on the display) and doesn't react to anything.

You can press whatever button you want and it does nothing - only power switch on the back is working, obviously.

Engineer is coming today to have it replaced (had it for something like 7 years).

It looks like it has become common problem recently.

Also experienced problems with catch-up: it was constantly unavailable (apparently temporarily) but somehow worked fine on my other box (Tivo)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello FOSTER44,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your On Demand service and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account to run a couple of checks and I would like to send one of the team out to check things over so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you with further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello jadexco,

Sorry to hear you were also experiencing issues with your V+ box, can I just confirm if everything's working how it should after your technician visit yesterday?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos