Menu
Moemusic
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V+ hd box pixelated

Over last couple of weeks channels are getting pixelated and sound jerky ch 4, e4 itv 2 sky sports and sky movie channels noticed on most
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V+ hd box pixelated

Hi Moemusic, 

Thanks for coming back to us here and posting your comment here.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some issues while watching those channels, I've been testing the TV connection and it's all testing well, which is great, with no errors. I did unfortunately notice that your Upstream power levels are off on the broadband side and would need to be looked at by on of our engineers.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Moemusic, 

Thanks for coming back to us here and posting your comment here.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some issues while watching those channels, I've been testing the TV connection and it's all testing well, which is great, with no errors. I did unfortunately notice that your Upstream power levels are off on the broadband side and would need to be looked at by on of our engineers.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Moemusic
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the help, engineer came this morning, all sorted no problems, thanks again
0 Kudos