Menu
telley0
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V hd box invalid smart card

Hi for a few days my extra v hd box is missing most of its channels and I get an error msg saying invalid smart card. I ran a service test which says alls ok and spoke to customer services who says they can't see a problem. Any suggestions. Many thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V hd box invalid smart card

telley0 wrote:
Hi for a few days my extra v hd box is missing most of its channels and I get an error msg saying invalid smart card. I ran a service test which says alls ok and spoke to customer services who says they can't see a problem. Any suggestions. Many thanks in advance

Did they send signals down to refresh it?

If they did and they checked everything else out, then you should have gotten an engineer appointment booked in.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
telley0
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your reply. Didn't say anything about sending signals just said they had done a service status check and all seemed to be working fine.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

telley0 wrote:
Hi thanks for your reply. Didn't say anything about sending signals just said they had done a service status check and all seemed to be working fine.

Sending signals down to it would get rid of the error, that should have been done by them

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos