Menu
telley0
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V hd box invalid smart card

Hi for a couple of days now I'm missing loads of channels in my v hd box and keep getting an error message saying invalid smart card
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V hd box invalid smart card

Assuming it has one, power the box off, remove the card, wipe carefully with a damp cloth, dry, insert card, power box on again.

If that doesn't work, or you don't have a card, you'll have to give them a ring in the morning (assuming they're not open right now).

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
telley0
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for the reply tried that it didn't work spoke to customer services who said they can't see a problem. A move back to sky is looking likely. Thanks for your advice
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Then just ring them back (they're open right now), and request a replacement.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello telley0,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing problems with your channels.

I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further details.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos