Menu
Rodders289
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V+ box

Hi a friend says he has a v+ box but cannot record on it. Is this possible. He pays for HD channels. I used to have a v+ box before my TiVo and thought the record function was standard.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V+ box

Is it a V+HD or a VHD? A lot of people confuse the two. VHD's are single tuner, non-recording boxes. On a V+, if the HD channels are activated, so are the recording functions.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Flossy744
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have V HD and  you cant record on that either Smiley Sad only way probably is  to upgrade to a Tivo if he wants to record, but that cost more per month.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Is it a V+HD or a VHD? A lot of people confuse the two. VHD's are single tuner, non-recording boxes. On a V+, if the HD channels are activated, so are the recording functions.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Flossy744
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have V HD and  you cant record on that either Smiley Sad only way probably is  to upgrade to a Tivo if he wants to record, but that cost more per month.

0 Kudos