Menu
ewanhamish
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V+ box

I downgraded my package a few weeks ago and since then can't use many of the features, such as rewind etc, on my Virgin+ box. My TIVO box seems to be working fine. I've tried restarting box and have called 150 repeatedly but just get played music and then told "the other person has cleared" and get cut off. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V+ box

Unfortunately it sounds like as part of the package reduction they've removed the code on your account that makes the V+ HD PVR functions work. If this happened, you'd need to speak to the team that arranged your new deal to discuss your options.

To add this back on for any other package that Full House (XL) would normally be an extra £5 per month.

Without knowing the outcome of that conversation, there is a standard pricing alternative that could be considered.

It's now possible to upgrade an existing additional V box, which normally costs £6.50 per month (and in some older cases more than that), to a 500GB TiVo box for £7.50 a month. There is a one off £14.99 activation fee for the change.

Saying all of that, I have no idea why you're having problems with the phone call to talk to someone.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V+ box

Unfortunately it sounds like as part of the package reduction they've removed the code on your account that makes the V+ HD PVR functions work. If this happened, you'd need to speak to the team that arranged your new deal to discuss your options.

To add this back on for any other package that Full House (XL) would normally be an extra £5 per month.

Without knowing the outcome of that conversation, there is a standard pricing alternative that could be considered.

It's now possible to upgrade an existing additional V box, which normally costs £6.50 per month (and in some older cases more than that), to a 500GB TiVo box for £7.50 a month. There is a one off £14.99 activation fee for the change.

Saying all of that, I have no idea why you're having problems with the phone call to talk to someone.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own