Menu
RAQUEL6
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ box

Hi

I have just installed a new Tivo box in the lounge . Can i now move the V+ HD box which the Tivo has replaced into the bedroom , which in return will replace an older box , do i need to contact Virgin or can i just install and go ?

Cheers

Rachel

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box

In the event if replacing an older STB with a newer one, the older one is removed from your account and should either be disposed of responsibly or returned if asked back for. The Scientific Altantic V+ STB is up for a free trade in for a TiVo and is not wanted back. Once you make that swap, the V+ is removed from your account, therein not usable anymore.

If you had however requested to have additional STB added to your account, you would be paying about £11.50 a month extra for the additional STB (TiVo) and your old V+ would of course continue to be active.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
RAQUEL6
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shelke

i moved up to the big Kahuna bundle , which came with a Tivo , i did explain on web chat about moving the V+ box to replace the old STB and she said that will be sorted out, there has been no extra charge on my new bill for the v+ box being moved , now  does this mean they think i am staying with the old STB box or i have been allowed to move the V+ BOX without any problems

Thanks

Rachel

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Raquel6

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing recently.

I've taken a look at your account and can see the TiVo box has been added in place of the V+ box, how have you got the boxes set up at the moment?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos