Menu
boxgykerthing
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V+ box

My V+ box is stuck on channel 139, and is humming and getting a bit warm...no picture. I've tried all the usual fixes but nothing. I suspect the card..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box

Hi boxgykerthing

Apologies for the problems you're experiencing with your V+ service at the moment. I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're seeing the box as non contactable at the moment, was the box turned on at the time of this message?

Look forward to your response

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
boxgykerthing
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We're expecting an engineer this afternoon, so I'm not going to touch anything!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey boxgykerthing

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I'd love to hear how the appointment goes and I'll be here if you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
boxgykerthing
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The new box came without a plug, so I used another one that fit. The engineer had the right plug, so that fixed it. Very fast response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi boxgykerthing,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. If you have any further issues you know where to find us. Smiley Happy

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos