Menu
jenmae
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ box showing ER 01 message and won't turn on

I've been away for a couple days and come home to my v+ box completely dead. After unplugging it and plugging it back in it just seems on a continual loop of showing Er 01 and then the little restart symbols but won't actually turn on. 

Virgin Media's website wasn't very helpful as it only shows what to do if you can get onto your menu etc but not what to do if the actual box won't even load properly. 

Anyone have any ideas what's caused this or how to get is fixed?

Cheers Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box showing ER 01 message and won't turn on

Hi jenmae,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear this error 01 on your set top box is causing problems right now.  How are things looking today?  If you're still getting this error, let me know and I can help further.  

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jenmae
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi (:

Yeah unfortunately still happening. I left the box unplugged for a couple of days to see if that did anything but nope, still says the Er 01 message.

Thanks

Jenny

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jenmae

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing.

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end but I've not been able to locate your account to do so unfortunately. So I'm able to do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos