Menu
swyftie
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ box "just a moment" message

For the past few days we keep getting this message pop up in the bottom left of our screen, like something is loading, but then it annoyingly just stays there and the only way to get rid of it is turning the box off and on again which isn't great when watching delayed programmes Smiley Sad

Would really like a solution please?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box "just a moment" message

Hi swyftie

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing recently. I've been able to run some tests on your set top box and we're seeing some issues from our end. 

I've sent you information regarding the action being taken to resolve this issue in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, we'll look to get it sorted as soon as possible.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
swyftie
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply Craig_D
The set top box appears a lot happier so far.

Unfortunately, between the time of posting this issue to your reply (just 2 days I do believe) I have decided I am going to cancel my Virgin Media subscription.

Although I have been a loyal customer for many years now, this past twelve months have been very problematic and I feel that both the customer service and media service offered by Virgin has declined greatly to a point that I can no longer stand while it's cost continues to increase.

That is not a reflection on the forum team who, for some time have been the only Virgin staff to actually resolve many of my issues, and is not because of this minor issue raised as that would be rather petty.
It is an overall decision based on technical support telephone staff hanging up on me, mobile phones with no signal, intermittent internet connections/speed etc. I simply cannot justify paying a premium for all of these issues any longer.

Anyhow...as soon as I have a new aerial fitted I plan to revert to Freeview for the time being and although I was initially planning to stick it out with the Broadband, a rather obnoxious Virgin representative completely put me off the idea after I enquired about doing so.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Swyftie

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, I'm disappointed to hear that you're leaving us but I respect your decision to do so Man Happy

If there's anything I can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We'll be here.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos