Menu
pwlofthouse
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V+ box nearly full but only 5 hours of programs recorded

I have a V+ box with about 5 hours of hd programs recorded on it. However the red bar in the recorded programmes says the box is around three quarters full. Why is this? I should be able to fit at least 20 hours of hd programs on it according to the V+ box manual. Any ideas/ suggestions? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box nearly full but only 5 hours of programs recorded

Something as simple as a reboot can fix this. Flip the power switch above the power inlet at the back. Leave it off for 5 mins, & then switch on again.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey pwlofthouse

Welcome to the Community. I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your V+ box at the moment, did nodrogds suggestion help at all?

If not, respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll take a look at this from our end right away, as I've not been able to locate your account using your forum information. 

You can view that message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pwlofthouse
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, 

I will try nodrogds suggestion this evening and get back to you if it doesnt resolve the issue. 

Thanks, Paul

0 Kudos
pwlofthouse
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The nodgrod suggestion didnt help. I have sent Craig_D a private message with additional details. 

0 Kudos