Menu
Topsyturvey
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V box missing most channels with message of not availiable and reboot AP53 on box.

New customer. I have lost most of my channels on the V box. With message that isn't available right now. ref 3202. Also on both boxes I should have Sky Sports in HD but have not. When the V box reboots it counts up to AP.53 everytime. I have phoned up Virgin on my mobile as the phone line is down as well. I was told to wait 24 hours while the TV  is monitored. Has anyone had same problem?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V box missing most channels with message of not availiable and reboot AP53 on box.

Sounds like an account problem to me. You will only get offshore call centres until Monday now, so you might want to try calling then.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V box missing most channels with message of not availiable and reboot AP53 on box.

Hi Topsyturvey

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're seeing some issues with the box from our end and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos