Menu
Purplepuffle
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V+ box locked up - error code PL:03

Hi - our V+ box has locked up - can't access anything on TV through it - have tried restarting etc. Shows error code PL:03  - any ideas?

It's definitely the box as the TV service is fine as we have a second tivo box and that's working great

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V+ box locked up - error code PL:03

PL03 is part of the boot sequence, which is falling over for some reason. The likelyhood is a replacement box is needed. Give faults a call on 150 from any virgin phone (or 0345 454 1111 from others).

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

PL03 is part of the boot sequence, which is falling over for some reason. The likelyhood is a replacement box is needed. Give faults a call on 150 from any virgin phone (or 0345 454 1111 from others).

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Purplepuffle,

Many thanks for writing into the Community, it's great to see a new addition to the members Smiley Happy 

PL03 isn't fun and I'm glad that Nodrogd has been able to offer some sound advice. I'm just popping in to see if you have been able to book an engineer to come out as this something I can do for you from here if not already Smiley Happy

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos