Menu
Lorne
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V+ box loading to LD:40

I have 2 boxes in my house, TiVo and v+.
The TiVo box is fine, but the v+ one will not load. The TV screen shows your digital TV service will start shortly and the box loads to LD:40, but then starts again. I have reset the box a few times and it doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box loading to LD:40

Lorne wrote:
I have 2 boxes in my house, TiVo and v+.
The TiVo box is fine, but the v+ one will not load. The TV screen shows your digital TV service will start shortly and the box loads to LD:40, but then starts again. I have reset the box a few times and it doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas?

It's having issues, with the upstream maybe or it needs re-initialized. Errors up to LD40 are encountered when something goes wrong with the boot sequence. First check that the coax cable connection is firmly connected. If that's OK, check service status: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If that's OK also, you can either call into 150 and report a TV fault, they could re-initialize the box. Or you can wait for a member of the Forum Team here to pick up on your topic and do that for you.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lorne,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your V+ box is getting this error.  Can you please check that the thick white lead at the back is screwed on tightly and securely?

I have taken a look at your box remotely and it is showing 'offline' at present.  This is most likely due tot he error, if you can also confirm if the box is turned on that would be awesome.

I'm here to help, keep me posted Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Lorne
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
I actually turned the whole thing off because I Do not get phone signal to call about it from my house. I will be home tomorrow so I'll turn it back on and check the white cable!
Lorne
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lorne,

Thanks for keeping us updated on the V+ being stuck on LD40 there at the home, I'd love to help but would need some additional information to access your account and run some preliminary checks. Collette isn't in right now but I'd like to help.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos