Menu
Angrygallis
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V+ box keeps freezing at anytime - when watching tv,in standby,searching channels etc.

V+ box freezes at anytime. In standby the time will stay frozen showing time it froze.It will freeze while watching tv,searching channels,in standby etc.It wont let you turn it on either from front panel button or remote. The only way to unfreeze it is to cycle power off for a few mins then turn power back on. Hellllppppp

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box keeps freezing at anytime - when watching tv,in standby,searching channels etc.

My first thoughts are your signal levels may be out of tolerance. Give faults a call on 151 from your Virgin Phone & these can be checked remotely. If the levels are OK then the box will need replacing.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box keeps freezing at anytime - when watching tv,in standby,searching channels etc.

Hi Angrygallis,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your V+.

I'd like to send a technician to take a look at this for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos