Menu
ikorodu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V box hd not working

A couple of weeks back my 3 year old spilt their water on our v box hd. The picture went off instantly. We unplugged the box and it's been sat in the airing cupboard  for the past weeks to see if it would dry out. Just plugged it back in and all I get is the red power light on the front. Does not respond to remote or buttons on the box. 

How do I go about getting a replacement and will there be a cost?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V box hd not working

Hi ikorodu

I'm sorry to hear about the problem with your set top box not working lately, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a look at the box to see about replacing it. We understand accidents can happenMan Happy

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ikorodu

I'm sorry to hear about the problem with your set top box not working lately, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a look at the box to see about replacing it. We understand accidents can happenMan Happy

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ikorodu
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer visited and supplied new box. Shimmer and Shine now available in the play room again equals happy kids!Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This is great to hear ikorodu!

Hope you don't mind me responding on behalf of Craig as he is currently away from the office.

Let us know if we can help with anything more. Smiley Happy

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos