Menu
Andyshep58
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V box hd 2nd room missing channels

Hi there.

I have had a v box hd fitted in my bedroom yet there is only 7 channels an error message ref 3043 comes up?? I have the full package so don't understand
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V box hd 2nd room missing channels

Hello Andyshep58,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your HD box and a warm welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and I have sent some signals down to the box so would you be able to do a mains reboot for me please and let me know if you still see the same error code when it loads back up.

Also if you haven't already could you please check that the smartcard at the back of the box is in correctly, it should be chip facing down and the arrow facing towards the box.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Andyshep58
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi no it's still not workin an yes the card is in correctly I don't understand as I'm gettin on demand just no actual to channels
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andyshep58,

Thanks for your reply, okay in that case what I would like to do is send out one of our team to get this fixed so if you could click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos