Menu
Minty6
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V+ box frequent reboots recently

Hi to all,
My V+ box has rebooted about 4 times in last hour when watching BBC 1 HD.
I have noticed in the last week or so that the box has rebooted more often than it used to, any advice appreciated, cheers .
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box frequent reboots recently

It may be the box is developing a fault, but this can also be caused by signal levels going out of tolerance. Give faults a call on 150 from any Virgin phone, or if you are happy to wait, the staff Forum Team here can investigate further.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box frequent reboots recently

Hi Minty6,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting although I'm really sorry to see you're having trouble with your V+ box rebooting.

I've managed to locate your account and run some checks on the V+ box for you. It looks there are some issues with the tuner SNR which may be causing some issues. I would like to arrange for an engineer of ours to come around and look over this for you. I will send you a private message shortly (purple envelope top right) to discuss this with you.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos