Menu
VEdwards6
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V+ box failure

my V+ box keeps crashing and takes over 1 hour to reboot. The online system check has been unavailable for the last few days, calling 150 leaves me with silence on the line, on line chat is too busy as is the phone line. How can I fix the box and how can anyone ever report a fault!! 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ box failure

The Forum Team here can book engineer visits. Be aware that they may take a couple of days to respond to this thread.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
harsesus
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My V+ box is not working also.I have a blue light, two green lights but nothing else.There is no display and the remote doesn't do anything. I'm at a loss.Can't reset it as it won't seem to power on properly.I can't get through on the telephone line you cut me off twice after fifteen minutes,how very frustrating. The online chat is also busy. It's very difficult when you can't even report a fault.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello VEdwards6,

Welcome to the community.

I have located your account and I can see a technician has already been booked for this so please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello harsesus,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn about the trouble you were experiencing while trying to get through to our call centre.

From the description you have given I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos