Menu
carefree160
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V box alternating between ld 04 and ld 30 reset box worked for 30 mins then went into ld mode again

Picture has been breaking up now box is alternating between Ld 04 and Ld 30 on display tv displays your service will start shortly but even that is very shaky

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V box alternating between ld 04 and ld 30 reset box worked for 30 mins then went into ld mode...

Hi carefree160,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your V box is showing multiple error codes.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. I'd like to arrange an engineer to visit and swap the box. I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
carefree160
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V box alternating between ld 04 and ld 30 reset box worked for 30 mins then went into ld mode...

Sorry it took me long time to reply box showing ER 17 now it was a replacement box last year I believe I am here any morning  phone is [removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. You can review the Forum Guidelines on this here. Thanks]

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V box alternating between ld 04 and ld 30 reset box worked for 30 mins then went into ld mode again

Sounds like a failed box or a signal fault.

Make sure the white cable is screwed in tight at the back of the box.

If it is, then ring faults on 150 from any Virgin phone (0345 454 1111 from anything else).

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi carefree160,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your V box is showing multiple error codes.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. I'd like to arrange an engineer to visit and swap the box. I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
carefree160
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry it took me long time to reply box showing ER 17 now it was a replacement box last year I believe I am here any morning  phone is [removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. You can review the Forum Guidelines on this here. Thanks]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi carefree160,

I'm just following up from the engineer visit.

Has everything been resolved?

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos