Menu
Belfastchris
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V box ( additional box )

Hi 

Would it be possible if someone could check a additional Vbox connection it appears to be turned off due to mistake from a staff member in retention's team.

I called yesterday and informed the box will be switched back on with in 10 minute.. Still showing the same and have switched off back on ect. 

Unfortunately i don't have the time to ring up today and hoping it can be checked and updated. 

Many Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V box ( additional box )

Hi Belfastchris

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing lately with your TV service. I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end but I've not been able to locate your account using your forum details unfortunately. 

Could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information so I can take a look? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, I look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V box ( additional box )

Hi Belfastchris,

Many thanks for your private messages.

I'm really pleased to hear the service is now working again following a further call into us. I cannot apologise enough for your recent troubles.

Remember we're always here to help if you need us.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos