Menu
Chrisp45
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V Plus box freezes

Hi

I have a V Plus box in addition to my main TiVo box.

The V Plus box is continually freezing, rebooting, part-loading, etc. 

Any help appreciated..

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V Plus box freezes

Could be the box, but it could also be a signal issue. Only way to find out is to contact the faults department. Call 150 from any Virgin phone, or 0345 454 1111 from others, or use online chat via the "Contact Us" link below. You can also wait here for a Forum Team member to respond, though it can take several days for a reply.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Could be the box, but it could also be a signal issue. Only way to find out is to contact the faults department. Call 150 from any Virgin phone, or 0345 454 1111 from others, or use online chat via the "Contact Us" link below. You can also wait here for a Forum Team member to respond, though it can take several days for a reply.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chrisp45,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing problems with your V+ box, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, it's great to see that nodrogd was able to give you some good advice on how to get in touch with us to report the issue direct.

I have run testing to your V+ box and can see that we will need to get an engineer out to you to get this fixed. I can arrange this, but will need to take more details from you. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos