Menu
lolzfidget
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ HD box upgrade

Hi,

Following a conversation I had with a Virgin Media engineer just before Christmas, I thought I'd check to see if free upgrades to TiVo were available. I found a link in this forum to book the delivery but it's saying that my details couldn't be found. Has anyone else had this problem? I'd rather book online than phone up and be stuck on hold!

Thanks,

Laura
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ HD box upgrade

Just to confirm that you have a Scientific Atlanta V+ box & not a Samsung V+ (The Samsung ones have their logo on the front). Only Scientific Atlanta boxes are in the swap programme due to their older hardware.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
lolzfidget
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this! I forgot that there were two styles. Mine is the Samsung one so won't be in the free swap. I'm booked in for the upgrade installation on Wednesday but aware that there will be a cost now. I've found online that it will be £9.99 install fee and then an extra £5 a month, is that correct?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi lolzfidget,

Thanks for posting!

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos