Menu
alanmc29
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+HD box not playing recordings, hangs

My (Samsung) V+ box is playing up :

On trying to play a recorded program, nothing happens (although the on screen play box appears and responds to pause/ffwd etc). The display stays on the current TV channel.  On pressing Stop, I get the normal "are you sure" box.

Often the box then completely hangs - does not respond to any remote commands, and the only way out is to power down & back up.

Box appears to be still recording planned programmes.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+HD box not playing recordings, hangs

Hi alanmc29,

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy Thank your for posting in the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you were having problems with your V+ HD Samsung box recording programs. 

I am able to access your account via your Forum details. I can see that this looks to have been sorted out for you yesterday, but I wanted to double check with you that your service is now working. Testing is showing everything is spot on with the V+ HD box.

Please drop me a line and let me know.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
alanmc29
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The box was replaced - hard disc corrupted was the diagnosis.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi alanmc29,

Thanks so much for getting back to me about the fault with your V+ box. I'm glad to hear that the engineer was able to sort that out for you.

Don't be a stranger in the Community Forum, feel free to browse through the threads or respond to other users. If we can help, please drop us a line and let us know.

Take care.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos