Menu
paultaylor451
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ HD box keeps recording

My Samsung v+ box keeps showing things recording in the EPG but when I look at the programme it's recording it stops. Programme doesn't show up in my recordings either. Wondering if it's a bug happening. Only noticed it doing it for about a week or so. Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ HD box keeps recording

Hi paultaylor451,

Welcome tot he forums Smiley Happy

This does sound like an odd one.  I would like to help check this out with you.

Are these programmes that you used to record yourself at any point?  Or are they a random selection?

It's worth giving the box a reboot (If you haven't already) to see if this clears things out.  Let me know how you get on.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
paultaylor451
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi colette,

Its just random things that i dont usually watch mostly. Its like its trying to copy tivo suggesting things lol. Everything seems to be working ok its just at night it seems to happen. If i go into V+ into my recordings they dont show up its only on the guide itll be in red rather than yellow suggesting its recording the programmes.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi paultaylor451,

Thanks for the reply Smiley Happy

If a reboot hasn't fixed this issue you could try a reformat of the box itself but it seems a bit drastic given it's not impacting you as you mentioned.

If you do find it starts affecting your recordings then give us a shout and we can talk you through doing a reformat.  As a reformat would mean losing all recordings I would only suggest this as a last resort really.

See how it goes, if it does start to become troublesome, get in touch Smiley Happy

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos