Menu
meggie23
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ HD box keeps freezing and poor picture quality

Is my V+ HD Box on its last legs? Over the last few days it has been almost unusable due to

* frequent episodes of the picture breaking up/freezing and sound becoming distorted.

* frequent episodes of the box disconnecting, giving me a "your service will connect soon", then going through LD30/PLU statuses

* 2 episodes of the box failing to connect for at least 30 minutes, with the box stuck in LD01/04 mode.

The TV is fine as I have been watching it in freeview, so it is the V+ box. I have switched off and on to try and fix, but no joy.

Is this a temporary technical issue or a sign that the box needs replacing?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ HD box keeps freezing and poor picture quality

Hi Meggie23

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your V+ box at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're detecting some issues with the box and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding that in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
meggie23
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Craig. The box gave up working on Sunday and the engineer who visited this morning was able to provide me with a replacement. Everything seems OK and it is good to have everything back to normal. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey meggie23

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let me knowMan Happy

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos