Menu
themanfromhell
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V+ HD box failed recordings

My virgin box keeps saying recordings failed. I had a technician out the other day and he swapped the box for a new one and the new box is still saying failed recordings. Resetting it fixes it for one day but then it starts failing again. Is the TiVo box better? Or the new one I'm interested in upgrading if they will resolve all the issues I'm having.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ HD box failed recordings

Then it may not be a box problem but a signal issue. The forum team here should be able to connect to the box remotely to check these. You may be waiting a day or so for them to reply, but as long as the box is powered up & in standby they can do this at any time.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ HD box failed recordings

Hi themanfromhell

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently. 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, if you're still experiencing this issue and you'd like me to do that could you respond to the private message with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos