Menu
justabloke
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V HD Box wont boot properly

Hi All,

Had a tech out today to fix the power levels on my modem.  broadband is good, the two TiVO's are good.  But the V HD box won't work.  I forgot to test it after the tech finished his tweakery.

I have power cycled it

Its not hot

The cables are tight

It wont boot properly it gets to the AP52 display and freezes with a flashing blue heartbeat symbol.

Any chance you can book a tech for me on Monday after 16:00

Thanks

Martin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V HD Box wont boot properly

Hi justabloke,

I'm sorry to hear that your box isn't booting up as it should after the engineer visit.  

I have taken a look and it's showing 'online' right now so has it loaded up ok now for you?  If not, let me know and I'll get the engineer booked to come back for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
justabloke
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Collette_T wrote:

Hi justabloke,

I'm sorry to hear that your box isn't booting up as it should after the engineer visit.  

I have taken a look and it's showing 'online' right now so has it loaded up ok now for you?  If not, let me know and I'll get the engineer booked to come back for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Hi Thanks for getting back to me, the problem started to spread to the TiVO's in the house as well.  It was traced to a loose connection from the work the previous tech did fixing the broadband.

All sorted now.  Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi justabloke,

Thanks for the update and I'm pleased to hear all is working ok again for you.  I'm sorry for the disruption you experienced.

Should you need us again for anything else, don't hesitate to give the community a shout.

We're here to help if you need us.  All the best.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos