Menu
Soctty123
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ HD Box not working. Showing code Ld01 and Ld04 intermittently

My V+ HD Box has not worked properly for a few months now. I have called Virginmedia twice, and been fobbed off with nothing done.

The V+ Box is in my bedroom, and I had problems with my TV in that room, which I didn't replace until last week, which is why I haven't pursued this matter further until then.

I get Ld01 and Ld04 coming up on my box, which does not transmit anything to my TV. I have phoned, as I say, but nothing has ever been done. I did think I would receive a new box, but instead I've been told the signal is fine to the box, and everything seems to be fine at VM's end.

I'd really appreciate it if someone from Virginmedia could assist me at some point.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ HD Box not working. Showing code Ld01 and Ld04 intermittently

Phone and insist on an engineer visit. You don't have a useable service and you are paying for free maintenance.

0 Kudos
Soctty123
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks mate. I'll need to do that it seems, as no response from anyone from Virginmedia on here. Have phoned twice before and been fobbed off. Just need to find the time to call again, which is difficult as stuck in the office all day.

Cheers. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Soctty123

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the trouble you've been experiencing with your V+ box lately.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you. Even though we're not detecting anything unusual right away, I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look due to the trouble you've experienced so far.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused, we'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos