Menu
Geknock
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V+ Box stuck on AP:52

Everything was working fine until the programme i was watching OD finished and the box reset itself but is now stuck on AP:52. It's been 24+ hours and many attempts of 'turning it off and on again' haven't worked. Does it definitely require an engineer? Also can my husband call to sort it out or does it have to be the account holder? (You could't pay me to make a telephone call.)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ Box stuck on AP:52

Hi there Geknock, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your V+ box is currently experiencing some issues, I really appreciate how inconvenient that must be for you and I'd love to help you out. 

I've done some testing on the connection and can see some connection issues, so I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things sorted, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Geknock
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ Box stuck on AP:52

Tech was over yesterday and replaced the box, it apparently had several faults on it. Working fine now. =)
0 Kudos