Menu
Vasquez2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

V Box is not working, no TV service.

My Samsung VBox has stopped working, and I have no TV service. The box sometimes doesn't power on (the power cable has been checked and is working) and when it does it just says Er:07 and scans to Ld:40 and just stops.

Can VM send me a new box or even a VHD box through the post and I can return the broken one to them?

0 Kudos
Tangram
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: V Box is not working, no TV service.

Same here, mine stops at Ld20. Can get through on the phone due to high demand.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vasquez2,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your V Box isn't working right now, I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I will need some further details if that's ok?  I will request this via private message, look for the  icon above.

Thanks.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tangram,

Thanks for popping by, I'm sorry to hear that your V Box is also not working for you.  

I will be happy to have a look at this for you.  I have been able to locate your account and check the box remotely and all is showing online from here.  How are things looking today?

If you're still experiencing any trouble, let me know and I'll be happy to help out.  Keep me posted.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Barrygilly85
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Every time I switch on the box only goes up to pl40. Sometimes it can stop at another number. But it's not finishing it's business so I can watch tv. Please help
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

What did the Faults team say when you talked to them?

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 [VM phone] / 0345 454 1111 [non-VM phone] (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Saturday)

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM Forum Team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them from a few days to a couple of weeks to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Rossy1
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi All

Experienced exact same issue, Er:07 then Ld:40 messages. 4th time in 3 weeks now. The service  did come back eventually the previous 3 times. The current ongoing outage is 8hrs. Just rang tech support who stated it's probably my 6 year old box but need an engineer to come out. Earliest slot is 8 days away. This is long time without tv, even with an assurance that I won't be charged for this period. Will factor this in when evaluating tv options in the future.

Regards

Graeme

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'd be more inclined to factor in not upgrading your box for over 6 years.

I assume you've not recently called up to renegotiate your package?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos