Menu
TobyTyler77
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V+Box failing to record .

I have 1 Tivo box, and 2 V+Box, 1 of my V+Box is failing to record some programmes on a daily basis, a couple of weeks ago there was a failure of all Virgin services to my home, they came back on after a short time, but it seems like I'm getting a weak signal to all my Virgin equipment, my Tivo box is slow, both my V+Box have problems, my Internet connection is being lost at certain times of day, and even my landline is acting strange, it's as if the loss of service has not been restarted at the levels that i'm paying for, £123+ a month, I'm getting frustrated and won't be taking much more of this, if things don't improve I'm looking for another provider.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+Box failing to record .

What response did you get when you requested an engineer to attend your home to resolve these issues.

0 Kudos
TobyTyler77
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I just need my signal boosting, but to be honest I'm fed up of all these glitches, I'm paying a hell of a lot of money and it's all intermittent problems, if there's a Virgin engineer working on the cable junction box in my street, it always ends up with problems, I've been with Virgin for over 8 years now, I was with Sky prior to this for 15 years and can count on 1 hand the amount of problems I had then, does anyone from Virgin read these post's, or is it just for our entertainment. 

0 Kudos
TobyTyler77
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can someone working for Virgin please check my signal levels, all my boxes are slow, and 1 is failing to record some programmes when I'm watching another channel, or recording 2 at the same time, this has happened since I lost all services a couple of weeks ago, and there was a mass power failure in the area, ever since there's been glitches and lagging to my services.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi TobyTyler77,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with all 3 set top boxes and the Broadband service, I'll be happy to have a look at this for you.

I have carried out some checks with all 3 boxes remotely and there are some signal issues present that require an engineer to call round and fix for you.  It's the same for the Broadband as well.  

Network wise all looks fine.  I will arrange for an engineer to call round and I will pop you a private message with further details.

Look for the  icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos