Menu
LdGallifryan
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V Box Stutter Pixelation and Freezing Issues [Red Button Don't work Halve the time] (Need Help!)

Hi,

I have been experiencing issues with me V Box and its been doing it since we moved to our new home..

I have requested a Replacement V Box a few times.. even when a Engineer Comes out..

I keep getting what is suggested above for 4 years.

amongst other issues with Broadband and Tivo..

Someone comes out and doesn't see the problem they then go off and done nothing.

(V Box + Superhub 3.0) issues..

V Box isn't getting sorted but someone has been out to change connectors and check power levels.. have had 3 Superhub 3.0's bugger up.. now getting a older version incase its something to do with the latest firmware or software.. on the superhub 3.0 .. so backgrading to 2ac.

0 Kudos
LdGallifryan
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V Box Stutter Pix elation and Freezing Issues (Need Help!)

I wish i could be Back Dated on the Cost of all the services i am on.. because i am a very annoyed customer..

paying £105 a month for services that are really bad!!!

Top Tier on TV XL

Vivid 200

XXL Phone

and some useless features i don't use!

0 Kudos
LdGallifryan
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am thinking about Leaving Virgin Media.. I've been with Virgin Since Telewest!!..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LdGallifryan

I'm really sorry to learn about the continued problems with your services, I'd really like to take a closer look at this from our end but I've been able to accurately locate your account unfortunately.

So I'm able to do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos