Menu
ellathome2
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ Box RIP

Sadly, after many years of service our V+ Box has died, or is rather critically ill.  We have a TiVo box that is downstairs, our V+ is situated in our bedroom.  The remote control although falling apart, much loved, still works after a fashion. 

My question is this, can these items be replaced / upgraded? it has been loving having the two options in the house and two places to record TV programmes we might otherwise miss but with the death of our V+ box it is a loss.

Your replies would be appreciated thank you.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ Box RIP

Dont be too worried.

1) The box is rented, so no cost to replace it if its faulty.

2) V+ boxes are still available as fault replacements. What you get will be a refurb unit, but the majority of them work perfectly well.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
ellathome2
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the quick response.

I'll give Virgin a call to see when they can replace it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ellathome2,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you are having with your V+ box. 

As mentioned by nodrogd, we'll be able to replace it if need be so don't worry to much Smiley Happy 

Checking things over on the account today, we're going to need to get an engineer sent out to you. 

I've sent you a private message to get this arranged. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos