Menu
Ashblund90
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V+ Box Displaying LD04

Hi,

I have had this error for a couple of days now and can't seem to find a resolution. The box occasionally displays stop. Can someone help?
Also have shoddy wiring outside where an engineer came out for our neighbours and left everything in a right state!
Is the box dead or could the wiring have something to do with it?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ Box Displaying LD04

STOP is usually a terminally ill box. Call faults & get the ball rolling to get it sorted. I would also mention that the wiring is a mess. With any luck they will sort that for you too.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+ Box Displaying LD04

Hi there Ashblund90, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your V+ box is showing the LD04 error code. 

I've tried to locate your account details using your forum credentials, but was unable to do so. I've sent you a private message in order to ask for some further information which will allow me to access your account and then run the necessary tests. 

Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos