Menu
terry33345
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

V+ Box 3202 error, frozen screen and pixles

Hi I have a problem with my V+ Box - this box is upstairs and is the only one with an issue. I have rebooted, restarted and chacked connections/ventallation none have made any difference.

Recording will not run on these channels and is am seeing a lot of T5? errors . is there anything that you can check at your end re the signal strength?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3202 error, frozen screen and pixles

Hi terry33345,

Sorry to hear that your V+ box isn't working, thanks for posting on the Forum and letting us know. 

I've been able to access your account via your Forum details and have run testing to the V+ box and it's showing offline. Can you let me know if the box is still connected and powered on--if not, then please power it back up between 8am-12pm tomorrow and I'll rerun the diagnostic testing.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi terry33345,

I'm checking back with you as I haven't received a response regarding your V+ box being powered on for retesting. 

If you are still experiencing a problem with the V+ box and would like for me to investigate this further, please let me know. If you have left the box powered on all the time, then I will need to arrange an engineer visit for you, so please get back in touch.

I will send you a private message requesting further details for an appointment so just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
CarlH2010
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3202 error, frozen screen and pixels

Hi Terri,
I am also getting the Error Codes 3202 (#179 and #1000). Together with post RS errors 302 and no signal error 301. Some recordings are failing.
On some HD channels I have suffered pixelation and breaking up of the picture - this is not new.
TV Care check of the smart card shows no problems.
The usual reboot has been carried out but these errors have been going on for some time.

Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi CarlH2010,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with pixellation, freezing screens, and failed recordings; I can certainly have a look at this for you and see if we can get this fixed.

I've been able to run diagnostic testing to your box and can see numerous errors--as you reported-both RS and signal errors, as well as an input issue. I'll need to arrange an engineer visit for you in order to get this problem resolved.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi terry33345,

Just checking back with you as I've not had a response yet from my last post.

If you are still having problems with your TiVo and would like for me to look into this further, please get back in touch.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi CarlH2010,

Just checking back with you as I haven't received a response yet to my last post.

If you are still experiencing problems with your TiVo and would like for me to arrange an engineer visit, please get back in touch.

Many thanks,

0 Kudos