Menu
EJ_Lam
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Urgent : Wall Cabinet has fallan off wall and needs to be urgently fixed back at Arne House SE11 5EY

Arne House SE11 5EY.jpgHello, I am contacting you on behalf of Lambeth Council,

We Have a Box Dangerously hanging off Wall at Arne House, Vauxhall Gardens Estate SE11 5EY. Can you please arrange to have this re-fixed before it causes an injury?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Urgent : Wall Cabinet has fallan off wall and needs to be urgently fixed back at Arne House SE11 5EY

it will be a few days before the forum admin pick this up could you report this via -> 0330 333 0444
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Urgent : Wall Cabinet has fallan off wall and needs to be urgently fixed back at Arne House SE11 5EY

it will be a few days before the forum admin pick this up could you report this via -> 0330 333 0444
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Seems strange a block of flats would have VM external wiring. I've only ever seen communal terrestrial & satellite TV systems rigged this way.

No one at VM is heights trained nowadays.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

for once I will not suggest superglue - this case looks too extreme for a quick DIY job Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I don't think the council themselves would be using a public forum. They would use an official legal notice on an issue like this.
0 Kudos
EJ_Lam
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi LittleMick73,

This is an official council enquiry, but due to the lack of contact provision for business users by virgin this is the route I have found have got things done in the past.  If you have further contact information relevant to maintenance and repairs of Virgin assets on our structure. Can you forward them to me by private message  that would be very helpful. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgent : Wall Cabinet has fallan off wall and needs to be urgently fixed back at Arne House S...

Thanks for reporting this EJ_Lam,

I'd like to arrange for one of our field engineers to look into this ASAP.

I've sent you a private message so that we can confirm some details.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos